When it comes to any kind of home improvement or maintenance project, you want to work with the professional that’s best for you. And we get that – especially with a roofing project. Updating or repairing your roof can be a major investment and we understand that you want to know exactly who you’re working with.
At American Roofing and Waterproofing we want to make sure the process is as smooth as possible and that you feel comfortable taking the next step with us. We’ve laid out what you can expect when you work with us. That means no surprises and less stress for you.
Step 1: Submit the details of your renovation
What does your project look like? American Roofing and Waterproofing offers a variety of services to make sure your roof is in the best shape possible. Any of these services are available for commercial, residential, multifamily units and new builds.
- Roof Inspections. We’ll come to your home and check for internal water stains, damaged or broken panels and any missing or damaged roofing material.
- Installation and Maintenance. We can install any kind of roof as well as ice dam formation prevention. We also repair rain gutters and downspouts and we specialize in polyurethane, silicone restorations, and acrylic restorations.
- Roof Replacement. Ready for something new? We can help. And a new roof means improved safety, better energy efficiency and increased resale value.
You can include all of the details about what you need when you submit a request for a free estimate!
Step 2: Get your free estimate
The biggest question – how much will it cost? We make it easy for you to contact us with the details of your project and a free estimate. Here are the ways you can reach us:
- Call us at 602.314.4650 to talk directly with a representative. This phone line is open 24/7 along with our emergency services!
- Send us a message through the homepage of our website
- Text a photo of your roof problems to 623-252-5880. You can also text that number with any questions you may have about your roof!
Our free quote does not obligate you to work with us – but we’re sure that we can take care of you! All of our work is guaranteed and our verified professionals complete continuing education courses to make sure we can provide the best service and solutions.
Step 3: Book Your Preferred Service Time
It’s your house! We want to work around your schedule. Tell us which day and time work the best for you and we’ll work with you to make it happen.
And that’s it! We’ll reach out to you for any additional information we may need.
Home improvement and maintenance can be daunting, but we make it easy! Learn more about us at americanroofingnow.com