Conference Information and Highlights
Over 150 dynamic companies are attending the 6th Annual Southwest Buildings & Facilities Management Tradeshow (SWBFM 2021). The show takes place October 20-21 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona. It features numerous products and services necessary for the operation, management, maintenance and renovation of buildings and facilities in the southwest. Along with this tradeshow is an educational conference featuring 17 individual one-hour talks covering a wide range of topics including: LEED, Green, Sustainability, Energy, Building Commissioning, Facility Maintenance, Construction and Renovation Planning. IFMA – CFM Credit, AFE – CEU Credit is free to all qualified professionals.
Why Do Companies Attend?
SWBFM’21 provides an excellent opportunity to grow your network in the Facilities Management sector, attend educational conferences, special events and develop new connections. The show promises to showcase the latest, innovative, technology from leading companies and suppliers. The educational conferences have some of the industry’s top minds and experts from throughout the U.S. sharing their insights and best practices in facilities management.
Conference Schedule Highlights:
Here is a sample of some of the SWBFM ’21 Educational Conferences:
- Post COVID Facilities Management, Patrick Okamura, Facility Manager, BAE Systems
- The Role HVAC Has in Mitigation of COVID-19 – Chuck Hink, Business Development Director, Pueblo Mechanical
- A People Centered Approach – Kat Anderson, Director of Development, A23 Studios
- Cyber-Terrorism: A Policing Perspective Where Negotiating Is Not an Option – Jim Brown, Risk Manager, Transcend Security Solutions
- Construction Marketing for Pros – Nicole Rodriguez, Managing Partner, John Delano
The conference runs for two days and offer attendees and exhibitors the opportunity for lunch and refreshments each day and a chance to build life-long business relationships.
“American Roofing & Waterproofing, an industry partner, loves to participate in a variety of trade shows because it puts us in front of the decision makers and we build new business relationships that last a lifetime”, says Donna Close Business Manager/Development for American Roofing & Waterproofing.